Well, after a long hiatus (two weeks) from being able to fish, I was able to get out today with a few buddies of mine.

Got out and set up around 7:30 just east of 1 and 2. Fishing was slow to start for us, picking off one here and there every 20 minutes or so.

We started wondering a little bit from intended course, and sure enough started to find some fish. I noticed the graph was filling up around the 15' mark in the water, and got my lures in that ballpark. Sure enough, rods started popping off steadily. Punched our 3 man ticket by 11. had a few in the 16" range, but most were between 18-22". Nice healthy fish.

Color did not matter, but they seemed partial to confusion in a willow blade. Been by far one of my hottest blades of the year.

The water was great, traffic was heavy around 1/2, but overall it was an excellent day with great friends

Oh lastly fished 30 fow, going with 2oz inlines both 50-55 and 20-30' back respectively. Fish up higher seemed to be more aggressive and better size, but we took fish on bottom as well. One we got the program every rod was going off.

265154_768573570641_40009948_37269224_3466457_n.jpg

Great job! We were about 3 miles N.W. of 1 and 2, and only 6 to show for an all day trip. Got baked like lobsters and ate quite a few of the bugs(man were they nuts). A bunch of small ones also. Nice looking fish.