Getting really sick of seeing the same people catching huge boxes out of Holland while I can't fish or struggle. So if you can't beat them, figure out what they are running and follow them around!

We set up just inside of WAH this morning at 90' and didn't have to touch the wheel as all the boats were outside of us. Turned the wheel three times all morning, one to keep a fish behind us, and twice to loop around.

Ended up 9 for 13, losing our limit steelie that hit while we were pulling lines (and he was big - at least 13#). That was OK, by then I had made my point and would not have wanted to kill such a nice fish. Another laker, well that would have been maglite pliers cooler.

Trash can dodger, green fly on the bottom (3/3) (lakers)

Trash can dodger, green spin and glow mag wire diver 235' (1/2) (lakers)

Fire dot dodger, fire dot spin and glow on the bottom (0/1) (laker)

10" white spinny, purple mirage fly 250' mag wire diver (2/3) (steel and laker)

Michael Jackson mag SS, SWR 60' down (2/2) (kings)

Mag double trouble moonshine, 225' 45# copper (1/1) (steel)

Green flounder pounder, 300' 45# copper (0/1) (steel)

Two of the steelies hit while burning in lines to check them. Should have sped up from 1.8 and burned to catch some more, but I like saving them for the river.

Line at the launch on the way back was great. Some of those people are probably still waiting, I've had a nap, lunch, and cleaned the fish.

Nice! I had hoped to get out today but picnic and figuring 6 million boats were trying to get in and out kept me home. Hoping for 2 or 3 trips this week yet as several friends have off later this week. Thanks for the report Kevin.

DNR was keeping the retrieve docks open to retrieve only. Pulled up to an open dock, had the 4th parking spot in, was on the trailer and out of the way in a couple minutes. It took us longer to get across Ottawa Beach Road to get to the cleaning station, some kind lady finally just walked out in the road and made the cars stop for us.

DNR was keeping the retrieve docks open to retrieve only. Pulled up to an open dock, had the 4th parking spot in, was on the trailer and out of the way in a couple minutes. It took us longer to get across Ottawa Beach Road to get to the cleaning station, some kind lady finally just walked out in the road and made the cars stop for us.

Make me maybe a little less upset about not being able to be out there this morning. Good job out there Kevin.