two cannon downriggers with dual rod holders

65lb thrust 24volt minkota trolling motor

storage cover

Lowrance x51 fish finder with speed and temp sensor

Uniden Solara VHF radio with 8' antenna

various rod holders installed throughout the boat

snap-in carpetting

other odds-n-ends such as custom fenders and all neccessary straps/lights

The trailer is included and comes with self-storing spare tire and surge brakes.

More photos are available upon request. I have a digital camera, so if there is something in particular you'd like to see, please let me know.

This boat was bought by me brand new in mid-July of 2003. I am the original owner of this boat, so feel free to ask about any and all history.

asking $18500

PM me or email [email protected] if interested

Why are you going to sell it? That sure is a nice boat and only three years old. Hey you was the one that told me that you can get a different kind of oil filter for your four stroke. Mine is a 115 but Im sure they fit the same. Can you PM me that filter part number for me.

Thanks,

Rich

I wish I wasn't selling it to be 100% honest. :( The reason I'm selling her is because my wife and I are going to start building a house next year. I have it very close to paid off and the money would really be a nice addition to our savings for a down payment on a loan.

I'm at work now, but when I get home I'll look up the filter type and PM it to you. I think you're right that it's probably the same filter.

Lund makes a great boat and my next one will deffinately be a Lund. It'll probably even be the same model of the one I'm currently selling.

Don't worry about me missing next year's fishing league though. My fishin' buddy has a 1979 22' sea ray outfitted with 4 Penn downriggers, so I'll be back to defend my fish farming!:lol:

The reason I'm selling her is because my wife and I are going to start building a house next year.

I did the same thing.

1 1/2 years later, I am still trying to sell sold the old house so I can get another boat :eek:

On a more positive note. I finally signed a buy/sell agreement this past Sunday on the old house. I hope to have a boat for next season.

I thought we had it sold a year ago, and they backed out 2 weeks before closing. I will not get my hopes up until we actually close on the other house.

• 3 years later...