West Michigan Fishing League(Muskegons Final Results)

Here is your results for the Muskegons Final Event 2006

BIG FISH 1st place

TeamTroutTracker.jpg

Team Trout Tracker- 1st place Big Fish..18.6lbs and 2nd place in weight/ 4 kings, 1 coho, and 1 fin clip- 103.6points

Muskegons Final Event Weight Results

TeamDirtyDog.jpg

1st place Team Dirty Dog- 108.6 points with 4 kings and 1 steelhead

TeamCaznik.jpg

3rd place Team Caznik- 102.2 points and 4 kings and 1 big brown

TeamMinnow.jpg

4th place Team Minnow- 83 points and 5 kings

TeamSarahc.jpg

5th place Team Sarah C- 82.6 points and 4 kings with 2 fin clips

TeamCatfishhoge.jpg

6th place Team Catfishhoge- 76.2 points and 4 kings

TeamPaulywood.jpg

7th place Team Paulywood- 63.2 points and 3 kings

TeamSea-Mac.jpg

8th place Team Sea-Mac- 36.4 points and 2 kings

TeamDv8or.jpg

9th place Team Dv8or- 32 points and 2 kings

10th place Team Mister Ed- 24.2 points and 1 king

No Fish Weight In

Team Hollandpiper (Had Boat Problems)

Team Sixshooter (Had 3 Fish But Pulled Back Hollandpipper Back To Shore)

Team Jeepfan (I Do Not Know What Happened To Him?)

Team Satisfaction Gauranteed (SKUNK)

The End Of The Year Results For 2006

2006WestMichiganFishingLeagueChamps.jpg

Team Dirty Dog Your 2006 Points Champion- 403.8points

2nd place- Team Caznik- 394.6

3rd place- Team Sixshooter- 362.4

4th place- Team Catfishhoge- 343.6

5th place- Team Trout Tracker- 321.6

6th place- Team Minnow- 282.8

7th place- Team Sarah C- 276.4

8th place- Team Dv8or- 236.4

9th place- Team Hunt4ever- 211.4

10th place- Team Jeepfan- 163.4

11th place- Team Oakley- 151.2

12th place- Team Hollandpiper- 137.8

and there is more:

Biggest Fish For 2006 Spin Doctor Prize

Team Trout Tracker- 18.6lb. King

Last Place Team Award 2006

This award has to go out to the team that has made all 5 events and took last in points for the end of the year. He had won the Dreamweaver lure package and $10.00 that was donated by 30 pounder on the web site, also the rest of the lures that the league had got donated by some lure company's

Last Place- Team Hollandpiper

Thank you all for your donations and support for our fishing league.

Thanks go to:

Thefishdog co.

Dreamweaver lure co.

Magna Dyne lure co.

Fishlander lure co.

Stinger lure co.

G fly co.

great lakes fisherman web site (Mike Heckman)

and to all that signed up in this fun league this year.

Hope to see you all again next year,

Caznik

1. Rich, once again you did a terrific job with the league this year. Your hard work makes it enjoyable for all. :grin:

2. Jim & Bev, my deepest gratitude on the tow in from Lake Michigan. It was a long 3 hours, from pulling lines until we made it back to Fisherman's Landing. You are awesome. ;)

3. 30pounder for the donation to the last place prize. My misfortune was a blessing in disguise. If I made it to the weigh-in with my 3 kings, I would have finished ~8th and lost out on last place. :eek:

'Til next year,

Alexander

this was one of the funest leagues ive ever had the privledge to fish in and some of the most consiterate and helpfull peopal that ive had the opertoonity to be on the lake with in years ,and you are the man sixshooter for pulling a felow fisherman in a time of need see ya all next year

First I want to congradulate Team Dirty Dog on the outstanding year of fishing. The team that deserved to win, won.

You are more than welcome Alex and Team Hollandpiper. Every once in a while I show a flash of niceness....but don't get used to it. Besides I FULLY understand what it is like to be left adrift with no means to get back. So again you are more than welcome. And I would think there isn't a person in the group that wouldn't have done the same thing for anybody else.

That is what makes this special. It is a group of people fishing because the love to fish. It isn't becuase anybody is trying to get rich off the tournement winnings. I believe that most all the boats that fish these events would fish them even if there wasn't money involved, they just love to spend time and tell stories like I do.

So till next year. Hope your christmas gifts are filled with fantastic baits that catch less fish than mine next year.

HEHHEHEHEHE:lol:

This is my first year with this league and I really enjoyed it. The people I've gotten the opportunity to meet in this league are great. Big 'thanks' to Caz for putting forth the work and effort of organizing this league and doing a good job with it. I hope to see you all again next season.:)

A special 'thanks' to Caz for writing SKUNK in all capital letters next to my name. Another special 'thanks' to Catfish for making repeat 'no fish' at the weigh in.......:lol:

I'll bet I've got the cleanest lures in my boxes...............:D

Congrats to all of the teams.

Thanks to Caz and TROUT TRACKER for all their work in these events this year we all had a good time and look forward to next year. It was great to fish with all you guys and even learn a bit from some of you.

Thanks again, Minnow

Well, everyone else pretty much summed up my thoughts, thanks to everyone that participated. I'm glad I was able to get in the last two events for the year. And I am planning on being in all next year, so long as Caz schedules them on my off weekends .... maybe I'll have to send him my work schedule to make sure this happens.:grin:

Don't put those boats away yet .... its almost walleye season.;)

Team Dv8oR had a blast all summer long!

As said multiple times before....

Thanks Rich (Caz), Trout Tracker, and all the tackle companies and people that made this a great, no blow date, summer!!

Thanks to GLF also for having this website/posts/info etc, etc, etc!

T