150, 200 or 250 Copper?

I have a Rod and reel that will hold any one of these lengths. Currently have a 300 copper 2 full cores a 3, 5, and a 7 color lead. What length do you think I should add? Also, should I turn one of the 10 colors into a 13? Thoughts?

Look forward to reading your responses.

Thanks

Edit: forgot to add this is 45lb copper

Ideally I would go with all of the above. I bought 300' of CU and spooled up a 125 and 175. They both produced very well for me. This summer I'm going to add a 300 and after that a 450, it's a sickness and just doesn't seem to stop

I'd go 200 or 250, you'll cover the depth range between your full cores and the 300 copper. If you change the full core to 13 colors, go 250 on the copper.

I would like to add two copper setups this summer to my spread. I have two 10 color lead cores we run using my big boards. If I add two let's say 300ft copper setups to my spread should I run them one per side and on the inside with a ten core on the outside?

I would like to add two copper setups this summer to my spread. I have two 10 color lead cores we run using my big boards. If I add two let's say 300ft copper setups to my spread should I run them one per side and on the inside with a ten core on the outside?

Yep, that's how I would do it.