Went with Fishwhisperer and Tyler. Waited out storms and went out 6-730 til we got booted off by more storms, waves and lightning. Ended with 3 for 4 with lakers in 110 fow. Cowbells-spin glo on rigger on bottom. Tin can on dipsy down 255'. White Nuclear flasher with pickled sunshine fly out 198' on mag dipsy. Lost one on 225' copper with ludington watermelon. Darn weather. Oh wel at least all made it back in wet and safe.:D

Side Note- The guy at ramp said prob no seasonal permits this year and maybe never again. Amazing his buddy i talked to last week has one(Saw it and talked to him). What a croc at this launch. I wish there was an alternative to there BS:mad::thwak::angry2::shout::rtfm::nono: Was told so far that we would be able to turn in receipts. So what now....... Spoonwasher please hijack this like i did urs. :P

Side Note- The guy at ramp said prob no seasonal permits this year and maybe never again. Amazing his buddy i talked to last week has one(Saw it and talked to him). What a croc at this launch. I wish there was an alternative to there BS:mad::thwak::angry2::shout::rtfm::nono: Was told so far that we would be able to turn in receipts. So what now....... Spoonwasher please hijack this like i did urs. :P

Maybe it's time to talk to someone in city management, instead of these goofs at the ramp. I was told the receipt thing too, had to take them out of my wallet, getting to big to sit on.:confused: