TEN FOR TWO

Started a little late ,had issue with a alarm on boat again.

And after getting it resolved we got on the water by 10:30 I would guess .Took a new crew guy out (RALPH) great bud. started out front of sebewaing but not having a single bump after a hour pulled and moved out ran to 22-24fow and set down again picked away at some little ones an two keeper it was slowww,after running a good deal of the tackle box cranks spoons harness I next put on a paâ€s 3/4oz looks similar to a erie deerie with a more beeds and spinners

That lure took four nice fish of 20†in short time blue and silver with white. the next best bitter was a munkeypuke color harness that was second best .the pa’s I set 55 back over 28fow bang bang the monkey puke 51 back with a 2oz bb about a 5’ lead bang other harness to call out was a ceader point that took fish. a nice warm day and good fishing .I tried cranks ,tots, spoons then back to harness with bb .but that Pa’s lure I need to re look at that fish catching tool. ended with ten nice ones six where over 20-21†the rest were good keepers.

TURBO

100_0665.jpg

100_0661.jpg

:thumb:

I was out of sebewaing today as well and it was slow we only brought in 6 but we only fished for a short time, we lost quite a few trying to net them, im still breaking my girlfriend in on the whole walleye fishing thing. We got a 3 man yesterday and a 5 man on sunday but slow today, did you happen across any white or red jugs out there.

Thanks Tom for taking me along. Had a great time, and really enjoyed your boat. Go get em tomarrow, wish I could go again.

Yeah kitchen, we saw one net that was on the eastside of bouy 1 aways, where it usually is each year, and another further N.E. of end of channel, and maybe a mile east of channel marked with more like sticks.

No No i mean my milk jugs and clorox bottles some are white and some i painted red

Is it really a good idea to be littering the bay with a bunch of milk jugs and clorox bottle buoys? I hope you intend to go around and collect all of them up. We pick up all kinds of junk like that out there. It could cause a lot of trouble for someone if they don't see it in time and the line gets caught in their prop. Doesn't seem like a good idea to me, and if it's not illegal, it should be.

Good work on the fish turbotwist/ralph!