need your help. tripz and jet divers

i dont know if im using the right place for this or not, but here goes.

can some of you guys give me some info on the walker tripz divers and the jet divers?? i now use the lite bite slide divers. but im always willing to learn. is there a time when these would be better than the slide divers?? are these more for fishing shallow fish off board or what?? any help at all would be more than i know now.

i started with dipsy,s years ago. then i had stopped fishing for a few years, and had read alot about the walker deeper divers, so when i started back fishing 2 yrs ago i bought all new deeper divers, and i did like them better no rings coming off. but i seen the lite bite slide divers, so i started checking them out. so before the season started last year i bought them. and for what there used for i just love them. but i,ve never tried using them to fish shallow. so if there is something thats going to do a better job of catching walleye i,m willing to try it.

also i have about 6 or 8 dipsy,s and about 6 or 8 of the walker deeper divers. for 5.00 each plus about 6.00 for shipping as many as you want of them. i think i can fit them in the usps priorty box that costs somewhere around 6.00. just send me a pm if you want any of them. this isnt really trying to sell them. just thought i would mention then incase you want them. im looking for info and dont care if i sell them or not. its just a cheap way to get started with divers. THEY ARE USED!!!

SHERMAN

come on guys somebody has to be able to help me out here. im always reading about people using these, or atleast the jet divers. is there a chart that gives the depths?? can you run them like dipsy type divers where you run 3 or 4 off the same side??

sherman

sherman,

If you are asking about using jet divers, they are pretty easy. Just pick out the depth you want to fish and choose the jet with the same number on it, ie... 10,20,30,40, or 50.

If the fish are suspended in between depths or you are limited to say the 20 jets, just add a snap weight in front of the jet.

I run them on inline boards, and also on the big boards.

As far as depth, Yes the Trollers Bible Big Water Edition has all the depth's in there for the different types of lines. They have researched the jets and dipsey divers in the book. A very handy tool to have on the boat for sure.

I hope this helps at least a little. Bill

sherman,

If you are asking about using jet divers, they are pretty easy. Just pick out the depth you want to fish and choose the jet with the same number on it, ie... 10,20,30,40, or 50.

If the fish are suspended in between depths or you are limited to say the 20 jets, just add a snap weight in front of the jet.

I run them on inline boards, and also on the big boards.

As far as depth, Yes the Trollers Bible Big Water Edition has all the depth's in there for the different types of lines. They have researched the jets and dipsey divers in the book. A very handy tool to have on the boat for sure.

I hope this helps at least a little. Bill

yes, this does help. do you know anything about the tripz divers?? or if anyboby has more to add. the more info i can get the better. my year hasnt went anywhere near what i had planned. but next year im making the same plans. maby next year i,ll get a much earlier start and get to try some of these divers. THANKS BILL.

sherman

Sorry sherman,

I can't help with the tripz divers. Never used them.

However, I did a search and this is what I found: There are several youtube video's on them.

Here is the search link, hope it helps. http://www.google.com/search?q=tripz+divers&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Now that I have seen them, they work just like the reg. divers do, except when a fish hits these, they release and you are not fighting the jet along with the fish. (Less drag from the jet)

The regular jets float just like these do. If I was going to invest in these, I would look at them in the 40 and 50 models. As the rest of them are easy to retrieve.

Sorry sherman,

I can't help with the tripz divers. Never used them.

However, I did a search and this is what I found: There are several youtube video's on them.

Here is the search link, hope it helps. http://www.google.com/search?q=tripz+divers&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Now that I have seen them, they work just like the reg. divers do, except when a fish hits these, they release and you are not fighting the jet along with the fish. (Less drag from the jet)

The regular jets float just like these do. If I was going to invest in these, I would look at them in the 40 and 50 models. As the rest of them are easy to retrieve.

hey thats really a great link. thanks a bunch. these look like they will be great for shallow and mid depths off my big boards. i plan on having some of these for next year. maby i,ll see you on the water sometime.

sherman