Official rules for WMFL July 9th event.

Entry fee will be $15 + $5 for big fish= $20

Pay out will be 1st %50, 2nd %30, and 3rd %20

Set lines at 6am, and pull them at noon.

I will be at the launch by 5am.

The first 20 boats will get 2 Flies from

Big Weenie, and 2 Lures from Big Lake Lures.

The flies are Goat Pecker, and Cry Baby XXXtreme UV.

The Big Lake lures will be 1 Supper Glow, and 1 UV pattern.

Both the Flies, and Lures are top notch stuff.

There will be a competition for big fish from both manufactures.

The big fish on the (provided) Big Lake Lures will receive a certificate for $50 to their web store.

The big fish on the (provided) Big Weenie fly's will receive a F/F combo and hat from BW. Second big fish will get a F/F combo from BW.

You will get a bag with both lures and flies, as well as some black, and white zip ties. Use the black ties for you BW fish, and White zips for the BLL fish.

There will be $50 gift card from Powerhorn Guns and Archery in Holland also that will be handed out.

Take a moment to say thanks to both BW, BLL and Powerhorn Gun and Archery.

BLL on Facebook.

BW web site.

PHG&A on Facebook

Edited by Nailer

Hey Guys, I think its on the ones handed out so every one has the same stuff in the water. BL, the goat pecker was really hot last year and the new crybaby has eveything to be great, chartruse, mirage, UV, mountain dew UV head blah blah blah. Good luck guys hope it goes well, BW

Hey Guys, I think its on the ones handed out so every one has the same stuff in the water. BL, the goat pecker was really hot last year and the new crybaby has everything to be great, chartruse, mirage, UV, mountain dew UV head blah blah blah. Good luck guys hope it goes well, BW

Just to be clear, I wasn't saying I didn't like the flies that are getting handed out (the cry baby looks awsome), I just have been doing well on other flies this year (the Homosezwhat XXXtreme UV in particular). Thanks for supporting the tournament.

You have 8 rod's to play with, but the prizes go to the big fish from provided lures.

Both flies look like they will work good behind a white, green holo, or Mountain Dew flasher.

1D2N0048.jpg

I will post the BLL when I get them.