The fishing actions has been steady for the last few days, marking lots of fish and lots of bait which is a good thing, but not that many are taking hold. We have been fishing straight out in 80-120ft, the fishing are coming on stinger caramel dolphin on a 300cu has been going very well, riggers with stingray blue dolphin on riggers and white fish scale hot chip flashers with hypnotist rapture flies. The offshore bite was ok to, everything top 25, 2,3,5 color core, free sliders on riggers parked 35 high slides out 35 with 100ft leads. The weekend held up well for us, the saturday morning trip we took 6 kings on the bank and lake trout including a 22.4 pound king, then headed west for some trout and picked up 6 steelhead,2 lake trout and one king ending with 16 fish, the Pm trip we picked 6 off the bank. Sunday we had 3 on the bank and 4 offshore. We played around on the bank for 45 min today and could maintain dept, fishing was not that good at all so we made to call to go latter in the week when the fishing is better and hopefully the weather will be two.

The fishing actions has been steady for the last few days, marking lots of fish and lots of bait which is a good thing, but not that many are taking hold. We have been fishing straight out in 80-120ft, the fishing are coming on stinger caramel dolphin on a 300cu has been going very well, riggers with stingray blue dolphin on riggers and white fish scale hot chip flashers with hypnotist rapture flies. The offshore bite was ok to, everything top 25, 2,3,5 color core, free sliders on riggers parked 35 high slides out 35 with 100ft leads. The weekend held up well for us, the saturday morning trip we took 6 kings on the bank and lake trout including a 22.4 pound king, then headed west for some trout and picked up 6 steelhead,2 lake trout and one king ending with 16 fish, the Pm trip we picked 6 off the bank. Sunday we had 3 on the bank and 4 offshore. We played around on the bank for 45 min today and could maintain dept, fishing was not that good at all so we made to call to go latter in the week when the fishing is better and hopefully the weather will be two.

You said the fish were not biting. But 16 fish in one trip is an awesome trip in my book. We worked our butts off for 6 fish on Lake Huron on Sun. I have never caught more than 8 fish per trip anytime or anywhere. But good job though and tell Captain Craig hi from Fishwhisper the old Killin Time 2 boat.

You said the fish were not biting. But 16 fish in one trip is an awesome trip in my book. We worked our butts off for 6 fish on Lake Huron on Sun. I have never caught more than 8 fish per trip anytime or anywhere. But good job though and tell Captain Craig hi from Fishwhisper the old Killin Time 2 boat.

Thanks ok i will tell him you said "hello"