Decided to try our luck again last night. Headed out to 120 fow and set up going south. Fished 120 to 130 on north south trolls picking up a laker and 3 kings. 2 of the kings were only 12-14 in and were returned to the lake. We also had a quick rip on the diver as well as 2 short hits on riggers. We think it was the same size kings, mouths barely big enough to get the hooks in. So we came home with 2 but I guess you could say we were 4 for 7. Blue dolphin mag on rigger 110 down, blue bubble flasher w/ polar ice fly on dipsy 180 back, flounder pounder 300 #45 copper, and mongolian beef on rigger 90 down were the active participants last night.

Just a side note-

Sea fleas got us good the other night so I brought out the flea flicker line last night. This is the first time I used it and boy was I impressed. Zero flea issues. :thumb: I had 12 inches of fleas on my wire divers when I brought them in, nothing on the rigger lines. Should have bought it sooner.

Keep um' tight

Bob,

Funny how that was last night, we had the same problem with the baby shoes biting our lines as well. We were north of you in Muskegon. Great Job catching a few. Ya sea fleas bad, black flies worse