Got a call last nite to go out in the morning aboard the Shock Therapy, with capt. Bill ,Capt. Don from the Tangled Mess and 2 good freinds .

We left the dock around 6:45 and headed out to around the 120 range and set up a small spread for lakers. And ended the morning around noon going 16 for 20 with 15 lakers, 3 released for being under sized and 1 nice 10 lb steelhead.

Well heres the pics of what worked and the catch.

p6260382.jpg

these are all tin can dodgers and spin and glows of differant colors

the top one was on a wire diver out 275 on 1

the middle was on a rigger on bottom

and the bottom one was on a wire diver out 275 on 1

p6260383.jpg

mt. dew spin dr. on a 350ft of 45lb copper

p6260380.jpg

and this was the hot rig its a banana dodger with custom tape , a marage teaser and a marage action fly this was on a rigger on bottom.

p6260379.jpg

And heres Capt. Don and Capt. bill with the catch.:thumb:

thanks guys this was a blast.:)

Good job during these tough times. Way to tear em up. What kind of leader lengths do you run those spin and glos at? I have never seemed to have much luck with them but I fish quite a ways south of you in Michigan City or New Buffalo.

Good job during these tough times. Way to tear em up. What kind of leader lengths do you run those spin and glos at? I have never seemed to have much luck with them but I fish quite a ways south of you in Michigan City or New Buffalo.

Around 25 inches from hook to dodger.

Terry, I always enjoy reading your reports. Right now all of these reports are what gets me by.:thumb: Fantastic Job on the Lakers and heavy metal (Steel). Gotta Luv what we have going in this GLs area. Let's not ever take it for granted.:)