Does anyone know who makes this spoon? I violated my own rule that states: “Thou shall never just buy one of anything”

Sure enough this spoon took three of my six fish last weekend and I would like to purchase another if I only knew who made it.

I believe it was called Nuclear Veggies.

Help

“There was never a lure made that would not catch a fishermen.”

spoon_001.jpg

Edited by Nailer

Thanks –

I have looked at all of the on-line catalogs For: Dreamweaver, Warrior, Savant, Michigan Stinger, Fuzzy Bear, Northern King, Pro King, Silver Streak, Gander Mtn, Bass Pro, and Yeck.

Anyone know of any other spoon manufacturers?

The Dreamweaver on-line catalog has a few missing pictures, it looks like that might be my best shot. I’m going to send them an e-mail.

im telling you its a gale force tackle spoon. its not a color off his web site tho. did you happen to fish one of the tournaments that was sponserd by gale force tackle?? they gave out some of there spoons. try sending a picture of it to [email protected], or go to his wed site and check the spoon pattern. wwwgaleforcetackle.com. you checked out all those other sites, it wont hurt to check out there site. but there is one more place i just thought of that might make it. i dont even know if they have a web site but they sell on ebay. go to ebay and just type in trolling spoon. then if you find a spoon that is made like that one, click on it, then click on other items. its called bakers dozen. i will even check it out myself.

sherman

im telling you its a gale force tackle spoon. its not a color off his web site tho. did you happen to fish one of the tournaments that was sponserd by gale force tackle?? they gave out some of there spoons. try sending a picture of it to [email protected], or go to his wed site and check the spoon pattern. wwwgaleforcetackle.com. you checked out all those other sites, it wont hurt to check out there site. but there is one more place i just thought of that might make it. i dont even know if they have a web site but they sell on ebay. go to ebay and just type in trolling spoon. then if you find a spoon that is made like that one, click on it, then click on other items. its called bakers dozen. i will even check it out myself.

sherman

nope, it wasnt bakers dozen, even tho they do have a few nice spoons, they dont have the right pattern spoons. i still think you should send a picture to [email protected]

I emailed Roy out of curiosity......He said it wasn't one of his, and that he has never seen one like it before so he didn't have any recommendations on where to go.

thanks for trying, it does have the same style spoons that he uses. i really thought it was one of his new colors, but dahh i guess i was wrong.LOL.

sherman

I have added North Port Nailer, Silver Horde, Mauler, Gold Star, Gale Force, Luhr Jensen, Fishlander and Fin to my on-line search without success.

There is nothing stamped on the spoon to identify the manufacturer.

Hell I do not even know where I purchased the spoon anymore. It was either at the Detroit Sport Fishing Show, the Show in Grand Rapids or at our local Gander Mountain store in Kalamazoo, D&R Sports in Kalamazoo or the Bass Pro in Toledo Ohio some time this spring.

Thanks to everyone who has made suggestions. I feel like such a tool to have purchased a spoon and not even remember who made it.

I will keep using it until I loose it or some big monster King crushes it (I can only hope).

Who knows one of these days I may even find it on a rack somewhere. I guess it will make looking at fishing tackle every I go even more interesting.

id say this is a spoon made for gander mountain ive also seen some similar with the hologram like that at franks i forget the name though.....i will look but they didnt have them long if i remeber correctly i had one that was like a lazer silver with dots that i killed em on too,,,,,......