Home from the hospital

Well I now have one less gall bladder. So far so good other than some left over side effects from the surgery itself. Hopefully the miralax fixes that :)

Man I tell you what, this has sure been a hard year for me. I've been trying not to dwell on it all but I've lost my hunting spot, been sick since Christmas and having a ton of medical expenses from it. Then as if everything else wasn't stressful enough this morning I went to get a drink of water and there was no pressure. The well pump took a dump sometime between last night and this morning. Called katz well drilling and he came out to look at it. It's a special 3" pump and they can't get parts till next week sometime. And the only money we have left to spend on a new pump is my hunting and fishing fund :(

In the mean time we are having a graduation party for my son tomorow.

Aint life grand!

Yeesh!

Yes I do have to say, I see the world a whole lot differently these days.

One might even go so far as to say I'm a whole different person than I used to be.

Maybe someone upstairs has been trying to tell me something :)

Yes I do have to say, I see the world a whole lot differently these days.

One might even go so far as to say I'm a whole different person than I used to be.

Maybe someone upstairs has been trying to tell me something :)

I concur.....

Glad you are healthy again. Sounds like you need to go fishing to relax for a bit. Not sure what your fishing fund is, but I'll take you fishing and provide everything you need. Nobody should be without fishing. Good luck with everything else, we're pulling for you.

I had my gall bladder out about three years ago now. Once the effects and pain are gone from surgery it isn't bad. You will learn to stay close to a batroom for the first few months after eating fried food but your body will get used to it. and back to normal after a few months. I understand the money issue i have been laid off since april 2010. Had a few odd jobs that ended up with lay offs. Finally last monday i got a break and found a really good job. Things can olny get better. Thats what i kept telling myself and it has started to turn around.