Anti-Hunters

Last night I was singled out on a facebook page, STOP Trophy Hunting NOW, for a comment I made on a hunting website about the grey wolf. They posted pictures of me and my grandchildren, called me all sorts of wonderful names, defamed me and a few even meentioned putting a bullet in my head. I have since been banned and all of my self defense posts have been removed. But, everything that was posted on their page is still there. I am NOT the only one!! Beware of these guys!! The are rutheless, uneducated, twisted individuals.

I'm asking that everyone that uses facebook, please go to this page and report it. Go ahead and read thru some of the things they have said about me and others who enjoy the great sport of hunting. It's one thing to attack me but leave the little kids out of it along with the death threats. Something needs to be done about these people before they act upon their threats! Thanks, I needed to vent!

Reading some of the comments on that page, I wonder what planet those people are from. It doesn't appear to be from Earth. No one could possibly be that disconnected from the natural order of things.... Could they?

You've got "People Entertaining Themselves At all costs" suggesting that rather than dispose of geese in new york in a humain manner and feed the poor in order to prevent geese/airplain interaction that we feed the poor hummus. HOW does this prevent aircraft accidents. These people miss the point time and time again. And I am guessing they would also miss me.:lol:

From what I have experienced, they could very well be hunters that are slamming you. I live in wolf country and have had many experiences with them that will make cold sweat run down your back. Every time that I mention grey wolf in a post some pavement hugger that does not know a wolf from a chinese pug has to get their 2 cents in and thinks that they know everything about them. Al that I can say is good luck and hold your turf.

From what I have experienced, they could very well be hunters that are slamming you. I live in wolf country and have had many experiences with them that will make cold sweat run down your back. Every time that I mention grey wolf in a post some pavement hugger that does not know a wolf from a chinese pug has to get their 2 cents in and thinks that they know everything about them. Al that I can say is good luck and hold your turf.

Steeliebob,

not in that whackball facebook group, I seriously doubt there are any hunters in there.

Tim

Thats why when you have a FB account or any other account you set the privacy settings to friends only that way whack jobs like that cant see your stuff and slander the daylights outta ya.

Those people are seriously out there. I couldnt believe some of their "rational" to some of the pics. Looks like anyone that hunts is a trophy hunter if you ask them. Like we kill something only for the hide, anlters, thrill of the kill, mount on the wall. And that the mount is a disrespect to the animal. Unbelievable some of the comments on there. Hard to believe someone couldnt understand another person mounting an animal and hanging it on their wall to immortalize it so that it can be cherished and appreciated for years to come. Or the closeness that hunting and the outdoors brings to a family. Theres no convincing those lettuce eaters. Thats why its so important for all hunters to stand together as one and not criticize forms of hunting or methods you dont participate/or totally agree with even though they are legal. This is what we're against and is why we must stand together.

they are PHSYCOS on that site. Believe it or not, my privacy settings are really tight but they were still able to pull pics off my page some how. Pretty much guessing it was from Google. They also google you and get your past history. I had a friend slandered on there from something that happened 15 years ago!!! They need a hobby, like hunting or fishing or something lol : ) I believe they lack brain cells from the lack of protein in their diets.

if anyone has a Facebook account please look up "STOP Trophy Hunting NOW" and report this page to facebook! Take a look thru and see for yourself how they act. I'm back on there because they troll other sites and found me talking about trapping coon. One chick thinks I should be skinned alive over and over. I say bring it on, want my address?

if anyone has a Facebook account please look up "STOP Trophy Hunting NOW" and report this page to facebook! Take a look thru and see for yourself how they act. I'm back on there because they troll other sites and found me talking about trapping coon. One chick thinks I should be skinned alive over and over. I say bring it on, want my address?

I reported them, but there wasn't really a good option to choose from in the menus, so I chose the "credible threat of violence" option under the violence or harmful behavior category.

If facebook can take down the wonderful "Girls and their Fish" group, they can certainly take down this pack of loonies.

Tim

I cannot believe how whacked out they get. My brother lives in Chicago and tells me wild stories about them all of the time. Like 200 picketers when the Illinois River was poisoned for asian carp. I guess some of these brainless critters have way too much time on their hands. They seem to show up at all of the anti gun meetings too. Let a deer or canada goose get whacked by a car and a major traffic jam results because all of the peta's have to stop and arrange a funeral