Fished on a buddies boat from 90 to 190 feet of water from the 53's to 55's. Hit 8, boxed 4, threw one back. Fish were scattered. Nobody I spoke with tore up but everybody got some fish. Our best was a silver streak green suger on a 40 ft rigger, it took 5 shots. A DW SOG hit on the other rigger at 70 ft. A yeck blue dolphin on a half core and a moonshine mag daisy cutter on a core with a 1/2 lb were the other baits that got bit. Good luck!

Nice job Ed. A friend of mmine was over in Ludington and boxed 1 fish Saturday. Buddy Jay hit Manistee and caught a lone King. Doesnt sound like fishing was too hot, so id feel pretty good about 4. Both these guys are pretty good fisherman too.

You guys can get a fairly regular report on Ludington's fishing by logging on to fish-ludington.com from me and the others posting. Sounds like the 55's south and a westerly line from the 33-38 line produced for Glen, but nothing on fire yet. Water temps and winds have been changing alot, add the vast amount of alewives being marked, and the fish aren't that aggressive and hungry. Note: there is a new weather buoy located in 90 fow on the 59 and 33 line placed around mid-June, don't hit it or get tangled in it, it has a 1.000# cement anchor I understand.

well the fishing is better than the weekend before it when the best we heard from about 20 ppl was 2 fish. Their was alot of skunks. We will be up their fishing all 4th of jult week and hopefully the fishing gets better