Well June has finaly came to Holland. I backed of the ramp around 5:30 last nite with Plumkrazy ,Adam, NO-MO-BEGGIN and his with Terisa onboard .

We headed south to the prison and fish south of there and ened to nite around 10 going 6 for 7 with 2 nice lakers and 4 kings.

Nothing great ,but it still beats a skunk any day. Well heres a pic of what worked , sorry no pic of the catch but I for got the camera at home.

july_23_2010.jpg

Also the speed going south was 2.9 to 3.2 and the north troll was at 2.4 to 2.6 on the gps, and the current changed 3 times in the time we were out , STRANGE STUFF.

Hey, good catch Terry, especially now as you mentioned, June days. Still good to fish like you said. Thanks for the report, and congrats on your successful trip.

Dan

Edited by Fish4em
Forgot to thank

i don't like hearing from Terry that June has finally arrived.

LUDINGTON TRIP?????

I wouldent go to ludington to fast yet. The fishing was TERRIBLE this weekend on ludington. I think it was terrible everywhere though because of all the east wind. Although it has been really good other than this weekend, so im sure we will see all you guys up their soon

Terry, we'll see you guys, looks like around June 30th thru July 5th. Stayin in the State Park. Can't wait to catch up with you and Don, both Dons. Great job on the fish.

Looking forward to it Tony, call me next week and we can get a couple days figured out for fishing. :thumb:

Will do Terry. I will have to juggle family tourist stuff with fishing, so it may be fluid. Would like to maybe get my wife and kids out. Might make it easier to sell the boss on a larger boat if she sees for herself:thumb:. Dave, sounds like a date, maybe around a campfire or something.