Fished from 6:30 until 12:30. Went 4 for 5 or 4 for 8. Not really sure. Had three first timers on the boat today and they had three brief rips on the full cores, but no fish. The fish were either not there to start with or I did not do a good enough job coaching them to get the fish in.

Final tally was: 3 kings and a laker. (1) 11lb & (1) 9lb king and a shaker (king) tossed back. (1) Smaller laker.

Fished west to south west of the pier. All fish came between 80' and 110' of water.

Blue dolphin on a SWR down 55' took the 11lb king early and a Nuclear Veggies on a #2 mag DD 125' back took the 9lb king, white double glow crush spin doctor/green fly on a #2 mag DD 145' back took the laker. The shaker hit 200' of copper with a green dolphin.

The only thing that was biting hard today was the flys. As soon as the wind died it was like some kind of biblical plague.

Tarrey;

Hey, good job, even with rookies! I had about the same results out of Port Sheldon. Glad ya' caught some. South Haven is a nice port, I like fishing there.

Contrats on the success, and thanks for the report!

Dan