Just a prediction

By the end of the weekend and next week fishing is going to crash. The lake is starting to setup. Your going to mark tons of fish in the bottom 3rd of the water column and wont get a bite. Most catches will be less than 5 fish. Good news is in a week and a half their will be lots of kings around. Now we just have to wait and see if I'm right.:grin: So if you find fish stay on them, and if you get a flasher fly combo working load every rod with it!

started in Racine two days ago! Thursday afternoon were still limits, but tougher. I heard Friday afternoon was really tough. Yesterday I struggled and caught a very very tough 12 fish. I could have walked on the amount of fish that were under the boat. I just hope it starts up again before Thursday for the Morris tourny in Winthrop Harbor!

started in Racine two days ago! Thursday afternoon were still limits, but tougher. I heard Friday afternoon was really tough. Yesterday I struggled and caught a very very tough 12 fish. I could have walked on the amount of fish that were under the boat. I just hope it starts up again before Thursday for the Morris tourny in Winthrop Harbor!

I'll bet Morris is going to be real tough. It's gonna take some careful prefishing to win that one. We did get some nice kings this weekend. Got to go slow though. 1.4- 1.7 was as fast as the king would take it. Every time we got a little fast around 2ish we would get a few cohos but no kings.

• 2 weeks later...