Had a pritty good nite last nite out of South Haven. I set up in 80 fow with NO MOE BEGGIN and his wife and headed on a sw. troll and found fish write away .We fished from straight west of the harbor to roughly 3 mile south and ened the nite at 9:30 going 14 for 18 with 5 lakers "1 was released do to being under sized" and 9 kings.

The best troll was straight north and straight south with a gps speed of 3.3 going south and 2.5 going north.

Well heres the pics of the catch and what worked.

p6150374.jpg

These are

Mag Miami Dolphin

Mini Smurfet

Reg Green Spatter

Blue Flounder

Mag Lemon Berry

Mag Blue Glow Shad

p6150375.jpg

Reg Fishing Machine

and tin cans with green glow spin and glow on one and the other had a last supper glow fly.

lightened_photo.jpg

sorry for the poor quality but this was taken with my phone with no flash.

New to this site and somewhat new to salmon trolling (3rd year). When you say a slider at 50 down....is that the depth of the slider or ball? Are you using fixed sliders or free sliders? How long or short do the leaders typically run....same as at the ball or significantly shorter?

Thanks for any info...gotta say this site is pretty awesome. Going out tonight out of PS and will post how we do.

Very good...I have a few of the scooter clips. Have been running my leads longer this year on riggers....30' to 50' and having much greater success. Used to run 10'-15' leads max no matter how deep I put the ball.

Last question, do you run the same length leader on the scooter clip/slider or go much shorter?