Got out for two trips in Onekama over the last week. It was nice being the only boat for as far as I could see. Ended up with 14 fish overall and missed/lost four or five others. Most of the misses came on slider rigs. All kings except for one laker. Flasher/flys on dipsys were hot the first trip, and green/black spoons on lead the second. Had a quad on the second trip and boated all four (very lucky). Good sized fish with the biggest at 17 lbs. A stomach check showed all to be full of bait. The biggest fish must have had at least two dozen alewife in it's stomach.

If anyone wants additional details shoot me a p.m.

Good luck,

Chris

i am headed to frankfort on friday will be there till dark saturday sounds like a south run for me

I may be out there Saturday/Sunday. If you see another boat in the evening it's likely me. 120-140 fow with everything 40-60 down. North troll has been the best.

Good luck,

Chris

Went out of frankfort on tues. went south @ 110 fow, gear @ 60-70. picked up one king with 2 other releases. Blue and gold spoon. not much action otherwise. Heading out Sat. from Onekema weather permiting.