Got out finally for the first salmon trip of the year. We got out way late starting at 11:00am and fishing until 7:30pm so we figured the mid day bite would be tough. We ended up 8 for 15 with 5 kings and 3 lake trout. Right off the bat were we at a disadvantage since my probe battery was shot and my spares were in a box not on the boat so we winged it with GPS speed. 5 colors of lead took the first fish (5 lb King) with a DW super slim in gold and orange, next up was a 10 color with a DW super slim in NBK color which boated a 10 lb laker. Our mag divers set at 2.5 set back 140 and 180 yielded some huge king rips pulling a white echip with green dots and a white spin doctor with pink dots both dragging green raptor Hypnotist flies. Our riggers were also consistent trolling Silver Streak Brew Ha's at 75 and 100' down. For some reason we had trouble keeping them hooked up and we missed lots of fish.Our 450 and 500' of copper were the only rods that never took a hit. The water temp was 46 to 50 degrees on surface. I did hear another boat land a 19lb and 24 lb King as we were leaving so the evening bite sounded good and wished I could have stayed.