Cooler Options

I am in bad need of a new cooler. I think ice keeps longer out of my cooler than in it:rolleyes: Would like a 120-150 qt or so for my boat and would like to mount on the swim platform to clear up some space on the deck. Any advice on what is a good cooler and mounting systems for the platform. Its a teak swim platform and I am not afraid of drilling holes in it, it has plenty already. The Yeti coolers have a real nice feature to strap it down but I cant justify 500+ for the cooler and 70 for the tie down. That's just ridiculous. Plus I looked at one at Cabelas and the thing was so heavy I couldn't imagine lifting it with fish and ice in it. I just need a decent cooler with a decent tie down system, im not looking to keep ice for days. What do you guys have that works?

Sams club has nice simple big while coolers for around 65 bucks.

Might be the same as those at Wal-mart, not sure.

I also have the corners for a tie down system that I am not using if you are interested.

PM me and I can get them to you somehow.

I have had my yeti for 5 years now .It is the best built cooler i have ever scene buy it and it will last a life time .You could drag the cooler behind a pickup and will not hurt it you get what you pay for broken latch lid and do not hold ice like a yeti nothing even comes close....