What a odd morning....

After a late start (Wife made breakfast) My father in law and I decided to see if we could sneak in a fish or 2 before the wind picked up.

After heading out of the channel I headed SW to way points I had marked Monday night and set down. 20 minutes later we had a triple. After tangling the 300 copper and 200 copper both with fish on the diver was in the boat with a king. I started working on the 300 copper and get the fish to the back of the boat and the 200 copper was tangled on it. I managed to hand line the last 50 yards of the 300 copper and fish number 2 was now flopped in the back of my 17 foot Lowe. I cut the leader on the 300 and managed to get it 90% un tangled only to have be hand lining the 3rd fish in.

After a half hour of untangling and so forth I managed to save everything other than a leader.

Another half hour later I had all the rods back in the water and I could resume my crackers as I drove through the soup that was the fog on the lake.

A few more hits, 1 more connect and loss and 2 more fish in the boat it was time to go as the wind and waves had been building.

Ended the day 5 for 9 3 kings/1 shaker/ 1 steelhead 1 fish connected and fought and lost and 3 fish that hit and no one home.

Hot set ups

8 in pro troll glow with green dots with a white/green fly (1 fish 1 lost)

BLL Mod Blue Veggie on the 300 copper (3 fish 2 lost)

Blue chilly willy standard SS 200 copper (1 fish 1 lost)

Picts 1 fish not pictured becuase he was released at the side of the boat.

2 hot spoons for the day

Mod. Blue Veggie by BLL (300 copper)

What is left of my blue chilly willy (200 copper)

DSCN0353.jpg

My father in law and Dave Ash with a small days catch

DSCN0349.jpg

Edited by Killin' It

Lines are done...

New rod holders mounted, cooler fixed, Now to figure out why the radio shuts off when I try to run it at 25 Watts. I would assume it is for the same reason that it shows low power for no real reason. (This could take a while)

I have no idea how to do wiring. Anyone want to earn some free beer?

Good job Dave.

Try to turn your graph off and see if your radio works on the hi power ,some graphs draw so much power that other items can't run right. I have a bother and his graph takes so much power that it will shut it self down when battery is not putting out enough volts.

Set me the photo from today to my email so I can post it on the web site.

Luremaker

nice job dave. had the same problem with locator/radio.my locator displays voltage. I also have a 17ft. but smokercraft.come to find out i was running electronics on a starting battery. I wired in a dual purpose deep cycle for radio and locator problem solved