Well, it was sunny flat calm extremely hot and the bug hatch was in full swing. Fishing started off slow for us despite a graph loaded with fish suspended from 15-18' over 21' of water. Despite all our efforts we just could not get the fish to cooperate. Finally we started picking away at em, but for the most part they were sub legals. Finally i raised a couple lines extremely high in the water column to try and get in on the bug bite action. Shoulda did it well ahead of time because it was an instant succsess. Fish went from sub legals to keepers and in three passes we had our limit and lost a few more keepers. We ran 1 oz. inline weights with hanresses tied on 20# blood run fluorocarbon 15' off the boards running a little hot at 1.4-1.6 S.O.G. Chart and green beads with #5 copper confusion blades were the ticket. It was so hot i had my entire side set up identical. What a great way to spend a Sunday with my Dad!

Ill get some pics up when i get a chance. Will likely be more towards weeks end as im downstate for work all week and dont have them at my disposal. Will get em up when i can.

nice job adam it was a beautiful day. I started at the 19 foot contour and followed it north a few miles pretty slow but I wasn't suppose to be fishing as my wife says I apparently tricked her! she wanted to hit boaters beach. I popped a couple big cats and 2 eyes. Must have been too deep, and should have went out further. nothing beats "quality time" with the wife watching planers :thumb:

Nice job adam, when are you comming up my way for some silver?

Just got off the phone with my Dad and he and my Uncle fished the same spot today and had the same results. Bug hatch was worse today he said.

He said another limit or two and he said we should go chase salmon...lol...I like the way he thinks!:lol: