Ludington 6/2, 6/3 and 6/5

6/2 Ended 13 for 14 with me and my Uncle. Fished 10am-3pm ish. 11 Kings and 2 lakers. 40fow out to 80fow was best. First fish was a 7color and my Uncle pulled a BASS Master and ripped that off:no: Leadcore was best in the 5-9 color ranges. NBK and Craigs Christmas was best. Ended up with last 6 at the point. 10 in box and tried to pull but got 3 more throwbacks. Good Times. :thumb: Other 2 boats went 2-4.

6/3 Ended 9 for 14 on Gramps boat from 7am-2pm i think. 40-50fow was best. All 9 on riggers with 5 on Craigs Christmas(best lure on all boats all weekend). Other boat went out 2 times and ended with 12 fish. We went north and they went south in 80-100fow.

6/5 Fished 8am til 1pm. Ended 4 for 10 :mad: 200' copper with Craigs Christmas was best in 40-100 fow. 3-3.5 SOG was best speed. Mostly copper bites on 200,225,250,300 45#. Other boat went 2 for3.

Black Screwball, NBK, Christmas, Pink Panties, Spring Chicken, Flounder Pounder, Orange Tranny, Greasy Chicken, Goldie Hawn, Org/Grn Proking all took fish. Standard size spoons best. Only 2 fish on dipsies all weekend. No takers on flies. Will post pics when we get em. 2 steelies taken.

Got my cousin his first salmonoids ever and fished with Gramps for salmon for our first time together. 42 fish boated for my first time running the show in Lud made for a great family weekend!!! Darn im beat!:grin:

40 fow is really shallow but thats great to hear because its really easy to fish that shallow. Its weird though because we were talking to this guy in Frankfort who limited out in an hour in 225 fow. We will be up in ludington this weekend fishing the 40 fow to start though. Thanks for the report.