4 Doggy style 8.60 38.45 63.45

5 Financial Aid 8.80 37.80 62.80

6 Sixshooter 10.20 31.20 56.20

7 Fishhound 5.70 18.00 38.00

8 Severus 8.15 22.15 37.15

9 Second Sucks 4.80 14.50 29.50

10 Nailer 6.20 6.20 11.20

11 Worm Dunker 1.20 1.20 6.20

Total weight caught on spoons provided by Silver streak spoons (By team)

http://www.catchmorefish.com/

Dirty Dog 52.85

Financial Aid 24.6

Doggy style 8.6

Little buck 1

Weight and Big fish caught on spoons provided by http://www.galeforcetackle.com/

total weight big fish

Severus 3.4 3.4

Sixshooter 12.65 7.45

Fishhound 4.8 4.8

www.greatlakesfisherman.com also handed out some awsome flashers to the top 5 teams as well:)

Once I clean up the files I will post the files. I am tired and going to bed. Thanks again to everyone that fished!!

Edited by Killin' It

What about Just Hook'n?

I do appreciate you saving me from saying zero weight' date=' but we did pull in (or get pulled by) an nice red US Tow Boat.

HUGE thanks to US Boat.[/quote']

real sorry to hear about your bad luck. did you have towing insurance with boatus.com, or did you have to pay full price??

i broke down 2 times last year. once i blew a water line about 1 mile offshore and melted the exhaust boots. a nice person towed me in. the second time i had a oil line on my remote oil filter come loose and lost my oil about 10 miles out. my son didnt go out that morning. he got oil and waited at the ramp. after asking about a dozen boats to drop the oil off someone said yes. so this year i got boat ins from boat us for 34.00 per year. they will tow any boat im using or bring me gas or oil for the cost of the gas or oil. or they will give me a jump start, all this for 34.00. you just cant go wrong. but i do hope i never have to use it. but from now on i,ll have it.

sherman

Congrats to Dirty Dog, although I think it was expected.

Dave, 17lbs? that must have been a nice fish :thumb:

Mark, is the engine giving you trouble again?

Wish I could have been there, from the webcam it looked amazing. Hopefully the weather cooperates better for the next event.

Had a great time fishing my first league event in 2 years. Great group of guys and setup. We went deep when we should have stayed shallow. Nobody could convince me that the fish were in 80-100 the first week of June:beee: Of course I was proven wrong again. We still ended up a respectable 7 for 10. Landed a 9.5 inch stream rainbow out in 190 fow :lol: Thanks for all the work Ken and Dave

Had a great time fishing my first league event in 2 years. Great group of guys and setup. We went deep when we should have stayed shallow. Nobody could convince me that the fish were in 80-100 the first week of June:beee: Of course I was proven wrong again. We still ended up a respectable 7 for 10. Landed a 9.5 inch stream rainbow out in 190 fow :lol: Thanks for all the work Ken and Dave

Nice to have you back Tom. Where you on Jim's boat, or was he on yours?