Fished straight out of PS last night after 5pm. Stopped at 90 FOW looked and didn't see many marks, went out to 140 checked and seen a couple of marks. Finally set lines in 170 FOW. Wind was blowing pretty good and my 19'6" Spectrum Pro Avenger was bouncin' back and forth. What the heck, set lines and started trolling WNW. Marked a fair amount of fish. 1st one hit on a new 200 Copper rig in 175 FOW on a Orange Flounder Pounder Mag spoon 13 lb King, fought hard for about 13 min. I figured 1 lb per minute fight ratio, not bad :thumb:. I will admit reeling fish in on copper isn't for wussies! New rod and reel setup, so it was good to catch a fish on my $135 investment!;) We had a hard time keeping the lines organized and the boat straight with the wind and waves pounding us, so we decided to head back in on a WNW troll. We got to 140 FOW around 7:30 PM and started marking a bunch of fish and bait. I was expecting action to pick up here but didn't get a hit until 90 FOW then, WHAMO, hard hit on a rigger 55 down with a Glowback Blue Dolphin about 12 back from the ball at 2.6 downspeed. Boated another little beauty about 8lbs. Thanks to my friend Mark we managed to make the best of bumpy fishin'! We decided to head in after Mark got slammed into my rigger with a big wave trying to set a line and broke the wire pully. Fortunately didn't injure him but told us it was time to hang it up. Pulled lines at 8 pm and headed in 2/2 both Kings. Other boats were catching fish, even heard a triple over the radio! If you get out start at 70 FOW check the marks and fish the 50 down column and I hope you catch some fish!

Live well,

Danny

picture.php?albumid=203&pictureid=458