Me and a friend fished a beautiful Sat. afternoon set lines 4pm. ( south troll) a little south of the harbor 25 fow, figure we'd try shallow first and if nothing go deep. First fish came in 30 fow around southport then a double and it was game on. Worked that area for the next couple hours and limited out going 10-13, 1-2 on our doubles. None of those little 3lbers. that skip on top of the water, all nice size cohos, a couple around 7-8 lbs. Org. 0/0s with green and blue peanut flies off boards and dipsies did the trick. Need a new camera so I have no pics. J.J.

Nice catch Jim and thanks for the report. I was supposed to be pulling down to sheboygan for the cup next weekend and now its not going to happen:mad: Sounds like things are a little behind this year with the kings on your side....lot of nice coho though!

Report from Sun.6/5/11 - Had so much fun sat. afternoon with my buddy I went back alone sun. am. Set lines at a leisurly 7:45am 30 fow south of the harbor, put the first three in the box pretty quick but then the wind and the waves picked up some and I had to work a little bit to get my 5. Ended 5 for 7, same 0/0's and peanuts worked. J.J.