Ran out to 110' and setup on a 230 heading around 6am. As I was letting the port dipsey back it reached 60' out and started peeling line. Tightened down the drag and boxed a nice 8 lb king on a Big Lake Lures Blue Veggie. Great way to start the day. Kept setting rods and just as a 7 color was set it started pulling line. Boxed a 5 lb laker on a Big Lake Lures UV Holo Green Dolphin. Then things went dead. The lake built up to 3'ers and the 230 troll got a little rough tried a few different things and worked out to 190'. Turned back in and took and 8 lb laker on the same 7 color setup. In 150' had a release on an East 42nd street parked 50' down on a rigger. Around 10 am heard Alex (hollandpiper) on the radio. He was stranded with an outdrive issue. He was in 80' and we were in 115' when I spotted him straight ahead of us. We were dealing with a tangle so only had 3 rods in the water. Pulled them in and headed over to give Alex a hand. Ended the day 4/5 with 2 lakers, 1 king and a large blue Sea Ray. Plan on heading back out on sunday to fish the WMFL. Oh, the AP died on me today too. I sure hate having to drive the boat manually.

Nice job nick on the report.

hope you got photos ,you know that can be posted as the biggest catch ,by you LOL

Got your text late Sorry have to pass on the ride will make it out with you one of these days.

Thanks for asking

Nick - Thank you so much for the tow yesterday. :grin: The boat is already back @ the shop, that just repaired the outdrive. Hopefully it was an issue with their repair or a faulty part; Read - low cost. We did not lose power, just started hearing an unusual knocking and quickly shut her down.:confused:

For those that requested pictures, I have one that will NOT be released. :eek: I actually downloaded an image from the Spyglass webcam as we were going by.

Thanks again Paulywood!!