Who Here is On FaceBook?

Just wondering who here utilizes Facebook?

I have a personal page and a page for our fishing team and was wondering who might be interested in checking out fishing updates for the western basin of Lake Michigan?

Seems like with so many sites now a days you can never have enough people to conect with.

Thanks all.

Anyone who wants to send me a friend request just look up Phil Metz, Palatine, IL. Once your friend request is accepted I'll send you a suggestion to our team page, Team In Too Deep Fishing.

One more day of real work and then it's time to start prepping for tournaments and making a trip to the Lake Winnebago Chain in Wisconsin for some walleye fishing with my father-in-law from NJ.

Thanks guys.

I have resisted joining Facebook although I have received several invites. I just don't like everything hanging out there. I guess it's personal preference. It's just too easy now for people to gain personal information about you. We all heard the horror stories. I guess I'm just an old dinosaur. :)

I'm have a facebook page but I rarely use it now days other than uploading pictures of my fishing trips. I actually found something really scary while uploading pictures last week. Facebook now has the ability to pick out faces in pictures and then tag them as your friends (if facebook has facial recognition i'm assuming that anyone could get a hold of it and use it).