fished solo out of Whitehall from 6:30 - 11:30 and ended up 6 for 10, throwing back a small laker. The count was 3 kings and 2 coho between 5-8 pounds. Lost a really nice one at the net, the net guy and the guy on the rod just didn't have their act together. Best depth was 65 FOW. Started out deeper and then came in closer and had steady action to end the morning. Mostly down around 40-50 feed down with a few on 7 color. Baits were mag mod carmal dolphin, mag mod blue dolphin, and Moonshine mongolian beef.

Steve

Still working on getting the auto pilot to work on the new boat, but it actually tracks pretty good on it's own. I'm liking the new boat more each time. It takes time to get used to the changes when you have been use to another boat. I have boat lift issues right now, so I have to solve that problem first. I do like the gas usage on the new boat and it does trailer very nice compared to the old one. Thinking I might be going with a different auto pilot for the boat, one that connects right to the trolling motor instead of going though the main engine. Long term this is a great boat for me and the perfect size. No regrets!