My baseball coach said take the day off friday so without a noation i was packing my bags to skip school and run a charter for friday morning. Running a double boat trip with Reel Teaser we headed for the pier heads. Got rods set and just started to pick away at them. Nothing was really stood out. Everything kinda went. We fished from south of the harbor .5 miles to north a mile. Kept doing the same look. We ended the day pulling 11 fish for 15 bites. We threw 2 smaller kings back. We had 3 browns, one lake trout, one steelhead and the rest were kings. Stingers in lemon ice, carmel dolphin, mixed veggies, yellow killer and jaw breaker all took fish. Fish were comming on mostly cores "2,3,5"

Did kind of the same program for saturdays charter. The fish were bigger and were comming on different lures. Slide diver back 50 with green and yellow small worrier spoon went 5 times, rigger down 20 with a small orange and red lure jenson spoon went. The core bit was also good, again "2,3,5". Lemon ice, NBK, mixed veggies and carmel took fish.

Fishing again tomrrow love 3 charters in may!!!!

Fished this morning, the morning action was smoking!!! Rigger down 20 with a moonshine sarge went 5 times. Carmel dolphin down 17 went 2 times. slide divers were really good again. 50 back 100ft leads. Steelhead Candy were Hot Rhonda the hot ons on the divers. 3 color with lemon ice took a fish. Mostly a rigger and diver bit. Fished the same spot as befor.