The Salmon Assassin

The Salmon Assassin is a 1988 24' Sea Ray Sorrento which was converted from a pleasure craft to a fishing vessel. The boat is powered by a 5.7L Mercruiser Alpha One and trolled by a 1984 Honda 9.9HP. There is an Alantic Tower which was customized to fit the boat, New to the boat this year is a completely redone cabin, all the wood on the boat was sanded, stained, and varnished. The old downrigger platform used to run across the back, this year I had it cut and had custome mounts made in order to keep the back wide open.... I fish four electric big jon captains pack downriggers, Berts ratching rod holders for dipsys, Perko holders on the tower for boards... I find the fish with LCX27c and Depth Raider..... I upgraded this year to almost all Okuma Connvectors (huge difference over the Magdas)......... Anyone from the Milwaukee area every needs a fishing partner, please let me know... I fish mainly weekdays...

My next projects for the boat in the next year or so include:

1. Adding an Sportpilot X5

2. Adding Radar

3. Converting the lounge seats to captains chairs

Most importantly, just enjoying the boat and getting out there to kill fish and relax....

IMG_1792.jpg

IMG_1786.jpg

IMG_1774.jpg

IMG_1788.jpg

20f5a3d8.jpg

f661cd74.jpg

Adam Love to go out fishing with you, Would have been nice this morning , little to rough in my boat today. Wow that thing looks like a fishing machine.

Have you been out lately?

• 2 weeks later...

OH MY GOD THAT LOOKS LIKE MY OLD BOAT, I had a 1987 Se Ray Sorrento, sold it to a guy who took it to the UP....Tha's awesome man... I love it,, man was that a good boat for me...