Fished breast bay this weekend, not much fishing activity for ""eyes"" but the white bass and perch were on fire out in 20 foot of water in front of stony point. The d.n.r was telling me that the walleye are about 2 weeks behind for being in breast bay due to the wheather we have been getting.

I fished Brest bay on Tues. looking for "eyes", hooked into a monster but lost it at the side of the boat. Landed a few perch, silver bass, and sheep h.Herd thay were killing the perch over by the humps, near the dumping grounds.Im going to try it again on Sat.

I was out on the bay on Tuesday also. We took 4 nice fat eyes around 20" in 17 to 19 fow. This is what worked for us.

Be careful out there running. I seen some pretty good sized logs floating that would do damage if you hit them.

Fishboneslureslakeeriemay2011.jpg

I was out on the bay on Tuesday also. We took 4 nice fat eyes around 20" in 17 to 19 fow. This is what worked for us.

Be careful out there running. I seen some pretty good sized logs floating that would do damage if you hit them.

Fishboneslureslakeeriemay2011.jpg

thanks steve. Thanks on the floating logs report also i dont need a repeat of two years ago.