Need Fish Report for Saginaw Bay

East side they were in pretty shallow this morning till the bite ended around 9 am. 12' or less then we headed for the plug and finished our limit 12 of 15 cam in 12' or less from 530am till around 815. Then we trolled till 9 with out a hit so we went deep.

I went to Quincasee this morning, got there around 6:15 am and was the first vehicle in the lot. Went out to 13 fow and started to troll with the wind. Water had a kind of green tint to it a lot a bait fish on the graph but not a lot of fish. Got one huge sheep head and that was it. There were about 8 boats out there and the only time I got wet was when I was goiong out and the spray from the waves got me. I was in my little boat so whenit started to blow up I had to leave. The water temp was 62*-63* visibility was about 2 ft. I used harnesses and tried a couple of Deep Lil' Rippers.

Tom

Was planning on coming over today, but my slot trench drain field flooded, grounds saturated. Pumped it out with the bilge pump from my litte boat 720 Gal hr. worked slick, got a couple days to dry it out and put it back together. Sounds like I'm safe waiting to maybe next week. Keep the reports coming.

Was planning on coming over today, but my slot trench drain field flooded, grounds saturated. Pumped it out with the bilge pump from my litte boat 720 Gal hr. worked slick, got a couple days to dry it out and put it back together. Sounds like I'm safe waiting to maybe next week. Keep the reports coming.

I'll be fishing the west side this weekend!! Hope she didnt muddy back up again!! I'll leave a report!

Scott

I'll be fishing the west side this weekend!! Hope she didnt muddy back up again!! I'll leave a report!

Scott

Scott, I don't think it can muddy back up before it fully "unmuddies":no: So far this year, it's been just varying degrees of muddy.

I hope to be out here somewhere on Sunday. TheCrawdad on 68.

Scott

Thanks, I'll be alright, needed some shoveling anyway. Gonna take the Grandbaby out for Bluegills tommorow, eyes are kinda thin over here.