WMFl and Gale force tackle

Gale Force Tackle is sponsoring the second event on June 4th. They would like to give each boat 2 spoons, to have a side competition for some gift certificates to their web store.

Take a look at their site and pick a few out that you think would be good.

Their site is located here.

This is my list:

Blue Huckleberry

Green Dolphin

Green Huckleberry

Midnight Special

Mixed Veggie

Edited by Nailer

i started using gale force tackle last year. now its the only ones i buy. i do still have some others but i mostly just use gale force tackle. the best colors for me last year was dr death, gale force, and reverse muffin. i had him tie me up a bunch of tandem worm harnesses without leaders. makes them very easy to store after use. then i just tie on a leader to a swivel. that way i can use any size leader. when you can arm a novice like me with a lure, and i can go out and catch fish. its got to be some good lures. they have spoons, harnesses, and spoon harnesses. if anybody wants central basin walleye you need some of his tackle. and they are very high quality, you can catch fish and the paint stays on. not like some spoons i,ve used. if you want something tied up spiecial just contact roy at galeforcetackle.com

sherman

• 3 weeks later...