Before one of my buddies has left for AL he wanted to do some Michigan king fishing. With good reports out of ludington thats where we went. The wind wasnt that bad. It was alot better than I thought i was going to be. We set up out front. Work the stained water. 2 Fish came on jet 10 back 100 with DW orange spoons with green latterback. One fish came on a rigger down 20 with a black raspberry spoon. The last one was on jet 10 100 back with a copper double orange crush. It wasnt a too bad of a morning..oh i forgot the mention that we had to hand line a 15 pound king due to a reel arbor breaking. Talk about crazy!!!

Ya, Matt, turned out great concidering how it started. Bud was late getting to my place, left house 1/2 hour late. 7 miles down the road traielr tire came apart. Unhook trailer, haul A$$ abck how get tools and spare. Get back, change tire, haul but down the road. Now over an hour late, second fish reel craps out (it's 10 years old, not bad of a 20DX). Then on the way in I forgot about a net and dumped it over board ( o well, to small to do me any good in Kodiak anyway).

I'll be in Manistee to night making a suicide evening trip from Interlochen.

Ya, Matt, turned out great concidering how it started. Bud was late getting to my place, left house 1/2 hour late. 7 miles down the road traielr tire came apart. Unhook trailer, haul A$$ abck how get tools and spare. Get back, change tire, haul but down the road. Now over an hour late, second fish reel craps out (it's 10 years old, not bad of a 20DX). Then on the way in I forgot about a net and dumped it over board ( o well, to small to do me any good in Kodiak anyway).

I'll be in Manistee to night making a suicide evening trip from Interlochen.

Hey it sure makes a great story!!! Good luck tonight.!!