I Think I need a Bigger boat ;) Didn't do too good in this one, left the habor a little foggy and the guy driving to boat put it on a rock wrong turn:confused: trashed a prop. went in and loaded the boat and changed prop lost 1 hr, back out got on some fish:thumb: but mother naturer had other plans, getting tosted around like a ragg doll, still boxed 3 fish before one guy on the boat hyper. ex. his knee:eek: and we took one wave over the side:eek:, my rain gear didn't do no good on that one, had more water on the inside then outside soaked right to my shorts:lol: and cold, the seas where building and we had enough went in by 9:45, but their was some nice fish at weigh in, some nice Kings up to 19lbs, steel head up to 10lb range, lake trout in at 17lb range, good to see the good looking fish for Lake Huron for a change:thumb: seen a lot of smelt in the bellys of the fish:cool:.

As the saying goes you can't play with the big dogs if you pee like a puppy:lol:

O man! was really hoping u had some pics to go along with the tourney!!!

Just seeing quality fish/ hearing about the quality fish sure does get me excited!!

Any chance you have a rundown of weights for the tournament?

Sorry I didn't get any Pic's, had the Camera but I was so cold that I didnt think to get pic's. at 46 degree's and 20 mi. wind and wet, but someone will chime in with weights here I think, 1st place was somewhere around 74 or 75lbs for 10 fish w/a bucket of $41 hundred and some dollars nice haul.

sounds like you've had a pretty expensive week of fishing and not catching. wish i was around if i knew you would been opening up that tight billfold! it sucks being here and listening to everyone fishing. hopefully my turn will come later this summer.

O man! was really hoping u had some pics to go along with the tourney!!!

Just seeing quality fish/ hearing about the quality fish sure does get me excited!!

Any chance you have a rundown of weights for the tournament?

I just found where Bob from Boat Get away, posted some pics and weight's run down on The Michigan Sportsman,:thumb: Maybe you want to check it out hope it was ok to mention that on here:confused:

• 8 months later...