New Sonar/GPS

Don't let Frank fool you...he's developed a state-of-the-art laptop based chartplotter that is slick as all get out. No sonar, but I don't doubt he's probably got that built into his system now too! He's as tech saavy as they come :-)

We just put a 858C on the boat this year, so far I have been pretty impressed, I can't wait to get it out on the big pond. You should let us know what you think about the down imaging out on the lake. I was always curious about how well that worked out past 100' and how useful it is.

Having a major problem with the installation. I have to pull the transducer cable through a tunnel under the floor. My tunnel was real full and the coax broke when I was pulling through my new transducer. I hope my buddy the electrician has a away of getting it through. Guess I pulled too hard.

Had a testing delay. Took the boat to Paw Paw Lake in Coloma and it wouldn't start. Turned out, I had pulled a plug from my binacle control. Found it this afternoon and hopefully will get out and test it tomorrow.