Will be in the area fishing Thurs to Sun. Just wondering if I should fish the bay or river. Will be launching from the DNR launch at the Sag river mouth. Can anyone point me in the right direction or does anyone want to fish on Friday. Will supply the boat, gas and tackle.

Both have been hit or miss. People are catching the most fish on the Tittabawassee River. The males are still in the river and biting. The Saginaw River has been extremely muddy the past few weeks and fishing was slow. The best reports out on the bay have been from the east side of the bay. Reports from Seabwing have been really good in 12-14 fow and off Thomas' in 11 fow.

Hope that helps. I plan on being out this weekend if the weather cooperates as well. Our handle is No Limit, give us a call and we'll let you know if we have anything going.

Have fished the bay many times before and am heading over for the weekend as well to fish in the Wild Walleye tourney out of Linwood. I am going to be fishing in the bay from Au Gres area down into the Sebawing area and other spots as well. Yooperyote my cell phone number is 616-813-1847 if you want to give us a shout Iwould be more than happy to give you a report? I would also like to thank everyone else on the site for sharing information as it is appreciated very much. Tight Lines