Went yesterday 5-9-11 and nothing never set a rod, only got 100 yrds out the North gap, Bad news droped a Valve in # 1 cyl,:(

Come home and pulled the heads and they are at the engine shop getting redone, the guy told me that its fairly comin in the older engines for this to happen:confused:

But I didn't need this 5 days before the Can2Can turnament:mad: but hopfully we be back running in time:thumb:

Oh as for the fishing well there was only a few boats out and very few fish caught like 4 boats and 5 fish total:confused:

Hope your up and running before the Can2Can, that sucks!!!!! Pretty slow day up there, wow. Doesn't help if you can't get out on the water to set something up before the tournament :(

Ryan, Harbor Beach the 14th, Captains meeting friday night 13th at lets-go-fishing $250 entry, just type in can2can in should come up like to see ya there, so I can take your money L.O.L. just kidding.

If anyone knows of somone looking for an extra person to fish with in the tournament this weekend I am wanting to fish. I can't find guys that can fish this weeekend with me and I'm wanting to go.

Phone number is 4192977057 if there is anyone interested.

Ryan

If anyone knows of somone looking for an extra person to fish with in the tournament this weekend I am wanting to fish. I can't find guys that can fish this weeekend with me and I'm wanting to go.

Phone number is 4192977057 if there is anyone interested.

Ryan

A buddy of mine is looking for someone, I sent him your info, his name is Johnny.

Grant, Sorry about the bad luck, but it's a lot better to have some equipment malfunction than to have something happen to you or a crew member. Just throw some $$$ at it and it will be good as new. GL always my friend.