Got a late start. Didn't get lines in the water until 8:40am, Mag dipsy went first about 9:15, 62 fow 90' line out on #2, with a CJ SUV BTI and a UV blue fly he makes, 16lbs king, real fat and ornery, got a laker on a blue dolphin mag spoon 70' down in 90' of water, had another rip on the same rig that we got the king but on a rigger in 85' of water down 65', was their until I handed Dad the rod and came unbuttoned felt like another KING by the head shakes I was feeling. Water temp 48-50. Straight out the pier heads. Nice day. Got some real nice fat steaks out of the KING. Good luck. :thumb::grin::D

Yes I did get a nice fight from the King. Before I even began to get any line back the counter was at 395' starting from 90'. That was one of the heaviest kings, for the length of fish we have gotten in the last few years. I didn't measure the girth. We got kings in that weight range last year but they were 4-6" longer. That dude was a fatty. I wish I would have let dad have the rod for that fish, I know he would have enjoyed bringing that one in:D. But he was dealing with the boat duties, we were running on our knew kicker and he was having fun playing around with that. When the rod started hammering and I got the rod out, I was just hanging on for the ride. Got to love the scream-in drags:thumb: Hey!!!! how about them TIGERS and Justin Verlander? Gotta love the NO NO. Sorry Blue Jay fans but JV is my favorite Tiger along with Bosch. Good luck Guys, hoping to get back out maybe Monday. I got a whole 5 days between semesters, I start My summer classes on wednesday. working and full time student, is tough especially when I already graduated from college 20 years ago and I decided to try it again.