I will be fishing the Bay for the first time Thursday, Fri and Sat. We will be launching at the DNR ramp at the mouth of the Saginaw river. Any input on where to start would be helpfull. I'm not afraid to run 10 to 15 miles from the launch or farther if necessary. I hear the water is muddy. How far out to clean water and what direction. Plan on pulling spinners and cranks.

Becareful going out of the Saginaw river, there are logs, railroad ties and junk everywhere. People have been catching fish by the man made island in the muddy water on the Pinconning Bar and a few weeks ago I heard of people catching fish in the slot. Reports last weekend out of Au Gres were pretty good, one guy reported a mixed bag of walleye, kings and steelhead in 25 fow.

We go out of the Q-See river and always fish the east side. The river will be less cluttered with junk and you can get to fish quicker. We are going out Sunday and are hoping to fish the 6-10 fow range but if it's too muddy we are going out to the slot between Thomas' and fish point.

Whats your handle, I will give you a call tomorrow morning.

we have to launch at Saginaw we are fishing a club tournament on the 14th. We will be there on the 12th to pre fish. I can cover water quickly in the Ranger. We can also fish the rivers. Won't be there until Thursday so good luck tomorrow and let us know how you do. Thanks.