big jon downriggers **SOLD**

i have 2 almost new, used for 2 weeks last summer

big jon sportsman electric riggers 2 ft booms with 2 new auto stops still needs to be installed. 2 8 lb balls or 2 10 lb pancake weights all for 475.00 shipped. the pancake weights the coating came loose on one of the fins. i repaired with hot glue

Sherman 51-That would be a sounds like a good deal, if thats for both? If I needed riggers I would be on them in a hartbeat!

They shoudn't last long.

yea the downriggers look and work like new. i did loose one of the clamp on rod holders. and i already have a replacement ordered

big jon sportsman electric riggers 2 ft booms with 2 new auto stops still needs to be installed. 2 8 lb balls or 2 10 lb pancake weights all for 475.00 shipped. the pancake weights the coating came loose on one of the fins. i repaired with hot glue

i can do 425.00 without the weights. and as soon as i get the other rod holder that i ordered, they will come with the clamp on rod holder.

sold sold sold

• 2 weeks later...

I bought them. But, since there's no feedback system for sellers on Greatlakesfisherman.com, I just wanted to take a moment to let you all know that Sherman is a great guy. If he has anything listed that you're considering buying, I can tell you that his prices are great, descriptions are accurate, shipping is fast, products are well packaged, and his communication is excellent. This is the way it's supposed to be.

Thanks for a great transaction Sherman.

-Brian