The money End

i get mine at shoreline bait..theyre made(or packaged)by lee..they are #7 ss coastlock..the only time ive had failures is removing or putting on a spoon..and thats only happened a couple times and they were definatly beyond theyre use..

I used to spend the bucks for SPRO and Sampo, but after using Torpedo Swivels all last year I won't ever go back. Cost less too, which is Win-Win.

These for just about everything https://www.torpedodivers.com/scart/product_details.asp?ItemNum=S0015 No twist issues with blades or cut plugs.

These for heavy duty diver applications and such

https://www.torpedodivers.com/scart/product_details.asp?ItemNum=S0020

**I am not affiliated with Torpedo, I just had a good bunch of success with their gear.

i use Spro for everything. They were the first that I was aware of having super small but strong terminal tackle. Just stuck with them ever since.

something about firemen, we don't deal well with change. great saying about the fire service, "one hundred years of tradition unimpeded by progress." Unfortunately this spills over onto the boat for me too often.

Coastlock only style for me , im not shure what brand they are I get them at Captian Chucks in Ludington they are sold loose not in a pkg? Been using them going on 4 yrs now and have had only a few break when changinging out spoons but that will happen to any wire bent enoughf. Cant rember the size but I think they are just under $2 each..

I used Sampo before but have been using the Dreamweaver ones lately. No issues.

I believe those are Sampo, theyre just buying, packaging and putting their name on them. Ive used them as well. I use the duolock version.

What do you like to use to hook up a dipsey?

60lb Spro, that one of the places i use the heavier ones. I know some people tie them on directly but i like to be able to unhook it if its tangled, etc.

I use the berkley ones non ball bearing.....in 30 years i have never had one fail in ne way shape or form and thats saying alot,,,, not a one..... there a little hard for some people to open and close but there well worth it.