Osama

That's what you get on mainstream media now. I think showing respect to his body was probably the right thing to do from a diplomatic point of view but personally, I would not have a problem if they cut his head off and kicked it into the sea.

The best part about all of this is he got to see it was a US soldier who put a bullet in his head. :thumb:

Just saw on the news, they are asking the question if he received the proper burial? Really? Did the victims of 9/11 get a proper burial? ***HOLES!

I believe he did deserve a proper burial. Dumping his bullet-ridden carcass down the sh**ter seems proper doesn't it?

Just saw on the news, they are asking the question if he received the proper burial? Really? Did the victims of 9/11 get a proper burial? ***HOLES!

Who the reporters asking this? what idiot in there right mind would ask that, my guess is the same type of person that doesn't want us to drill for oil or want another pipeline up in Alaska.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope that nobody in the US actually believes that Bin Laden got planted in the sea. Well he probably did after he went through the meat grinder and out the ballast. There is no way that he would get a proper burial once they had the body aboard the aircraft carrier.