Went north out of the harbor set lines right away. Water was real dirty in front of the harbor. As we went north we found cleaner water in about 23-27 ft of water. Shortly there after we landed a coho. Then we had a double header with cohos. Been awhile since I had a double header. We fished until about 1 pm and landed 7 cohos and a laker. Nice to see the silver fish in the area. We fished the same spot about 2 yrs ago and landed 4 lakers and two silver fish. Things appear to be turning around for us east siders. At the dock there was alot of great fish caught. That makes it in 4 trips 16 cohos, one 15 pound king, and one lake trout. I could not be happier !!

I was over there too, to fish Saturday and Sunday Chris. I was quite pleased with what we had found. Ended the day 12/16 with a mix of coho and steel head. I think we only took 3 fish on spoons, and the rest came on Husky Jerks.

SanilacLH4-30.jpg

The colors appeared to be orange gold combos and fire tiger combos.

Pretty much the same for us. It was a nice day! A lot closer to home, so hopefully this is a step in the right direction for the lake

:grin:

Things appear to be turning around for us east siders. At the dock there was alot of great fish caught. That makes it in 4 trips 16 cohos, one 15 pound king, and one lake trout. !!

That's great to hear. Nice job on the silver fish.

We went 10 for about 16 right out in front all bombers on the bigger fish but the cohos came on mini streaks on the sliders......4 steelhead 3 nice kings 10-14lbs and the rest were coho most of the fish we lost where decent too.....first trip to the east and was nicely suprized......we didnt put a fish in until 9:30 am and we were done by 12:30.....started at 5:30 too so much for the morning bite

Sure is nice to see some coolers full of fish. It sure was a good weekend and a lot of people out getting some fish. Our fish came on body baits off the boards and a couple, including the kings in the middle, off the riggers shallow set. Looking forward to next weekend!!

100_4206-Copy.jpg