Great Summer Storage in South Haven

Hi Guys,

I wanted to pass along a great place I found today. I live in Kalamazoo and drag my 21' Fiberglass cuddy back and forth to South Haven. Wear and tear plus the cost of gas I wanted to park it over there for the season and save big time bucks. I found a great place right off M-43 north of the roundabout (1 mile from Blue Star Highway). The place is called Maple Grove Marine Storage. The owners name is Mark and he is a very nice down to earth guy. He has several large buildings for winter storage, but in the summer time offers them up at a really Great!!! rate. It will only take me 9 trips over and I will have made up the gas let alone wear and tear. You get your own stall with your own door, although you are able to walk through the whole barn once inside, but its better then most I have seen. Mark does many marine services also, so a plus for the weekend warrior with little time. I just dropped my boat off tonight and its sitting inside, out of all the elements. I can unlock and pick up any time. Very secure and close to M-43 and Blue Star Highway. If interested give Mark a shout and let him know Shawn Pollack sent ya. (Told him I would do a post tonight)

Edited by Eliminator
Forgot Web Address