Michael, Welcome to the site.

Whitehall is a good port. In the summer we fish South of port down by Duck Lake and do very good. The fish are starting to head north now, but may not be plentiful yet at Whitehall. My guess would be to go South and troll 25-35 fow?

Welcome Michael! I don't fish White Hall, but I do go to Pentwater and fish now and then and a good spot has been south to little point and the snow fence south of that, good drop off down there, great fishing if the weather is wright.

Good luck

Thanks guys ive been fishing out of whitehall for the past 2 or 3 years ive just never fished it this early. If i do make it out tomorrow i will let you guys know how i do. Grant were is the snow fence ive fished up by stoney lake with very little success.

I am going out tomorrow am. I am heading south. Trolling the shore to Duck lake then head west. First time out this year. After the water warms Stoney Lake is usually very productive for me. I monitor channel 68 and fish alot in the mornings because I work second shift. Give me a shout on the radio and I will share anything that is working for me. This is the only time of year I head south. Once the fish show up I always fish north of the pack of boats. I rarely fish near many boats. Never had long line caught and dont plan on it.

The snow fence is south of little S, PT. maybe 1/2 mi. you can see it on shore from the water, I guess it would be a haul to run up there that far south from whitehall, maybe 15mi or so but we always do good in that area, it go's from 50' to 120' fast.

Good luck out there,

may the fish be many.